a22 January 2013

Free Topaz Adjust presets

Free Topaz Adjust presets
Click on the photo to view it in large size on black background.
Presets are a very important part of my workflow. In each program I use I have a rich collection of my own settings. No matter it's Photomatix Pro, Lightroom or Photoshop. Using presets has a few advantages for me: I can work much faster (I usually just make small adjustments to them) and also my photos have more consistent look.

So after sharing presets for Photomatix and Lightroom 4 a number of times it's now time to share some presets for Topaz Adjust. I decided on sharing presets I use to fine-tune my HDR and astro photos. You can download them here. As always they are free of charge. You will find following presets in the bundle (actually there are a few more but these ones are my favourite ones):
Preset nameDescriptionExample
AstrophotoI used this preset for a number of my astrophotos including this one and this one. This preset protects highlights, does some strong adaptive exposure and enhances details what makes it great for night photography.
City at nightGreat for blue hour cityscapes like this one. Protects highlights, increases saturation and also enhances blue hue of the image.
Colourful landscapeSlightly increases colour saturation what makes it great whenever you want to pop colour in your landscape photos.
Colourful sunrisePreset very similar to colourful landscape but warmer. It also preserves more details in shadows. Both these properties make it great for sunrise photos like this one.
Night in the old town & night in the old town 22 presets that are perfect for shots in low light taken in the old towns like this one for instance.

And here is instruction how to import them to your Topaz Adjust:
  1. Download presets from the link above.
  2. Unzip archive on disk.
  3. Open Photoshop and open Topaz Labs -> Topaz Adjust
  4. Make sure presets list is shown. If not click on the arrow on the left of Topaz Adjust Window.
  5. Click Import button at the bottom of the screen and navigate to the folder where you extracted ZIP archive. Select file to import and click Open button.

Where was this photo taken:

I love HDR but find presets a waste of time. I also hate Topaz.
I like warm images so use Photomatx on shade 7500k. Or higher if necessary.
Everyone to their own.

Thank you for all of your presets, they are a big help.

You're welcome Queenvickans :)

I import your presets (for cs6 and cs4 and adjust 4) but every adjustment in every preset is set to zero value.

I'm afraid the presets will only work with Topaz Adjust 5.

Post a Comment

6 komentarze:

  1. I love HDR but find presets a waste of time. I also hate Topaz.
    I like warm images so use Photomatx on shade 7500k. Or higher if necessary.
    Everyone to their own.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for all of your presets, they are a big help.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome Queenvickans :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I import your presets (for cs6 and cs4 and adjust 4) but every adjustment in every preset is set to zero value.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm afraid the presets will only work with Topaz Adjust 5.

    ReplyDelete