a10 November 2013

Seconds before sunrise

Before sunrise on Fuerteventura
Click on the photo to view it in large size on black background.
I don't take that many long exposure photos... unfortunately... because I really like the smooth look of water (but frankly speaking I don't like smooth clouds very much). It's my plan to take such photos more often in coming months but for now here is one I took last year just before sunrise on Fuerteventura.

Technical details:
Camera: Canon 50D
Lens: Canon 10-22 f/3.5-4.5 USM
Focal length: 10 mm
Aperture: f/11.0
Exposure time: 60 s
ISO: 200
Number of exposures: 1
E.V. Step: n/a
Flash used: no
Tripod: yes
Filters: ND400 neutral density filter
Technique: long exposure, luminosity masks
Software: Magic Lantern 2.3, Lightroom 5.0, Photoshop CC

Where was this photo taken:

Post a Comment